UNeedSecurity works with you to formulate the guardrails of your future cyber damage protection.
UNeedSecurity supports you conceptually both in planning and technical implementation. We verify the defense capability through cyber resilience tests.
local_printshopSecurity Technology Consulting
UNeedSecurity accompanies the product selection process from requirements analysis to conception, market analysis, decision making and technical implementation.
bubble_chartCISO as a Service
UNeedSecurity provides you with a team of experts for the different areas of activity of a CISO, who work quickly and efficiently on the solution of the daily tasks under the leadership of your main contact person
shareGovernance, Risk & Compliance
We prepare you for your certifications regarding ISO 27001, KRITIS or IT basic protection and advise you on solutions that are individually optimized for your employees, the industry, the already existing technology stack.
add_a_photoSecurity Awareness for Executives
UNeedSecurity trains information security officers, managing directors and data protection officers on client capability vis-à-vis service providers, risk management options in the cloud and the correct assessment of their threat potential.
Cybersecurity strategy Many organizations drift over the cliffs of organized cybercrime rather by luck. Senior management has a responsibility to skillfully integrate value and process protection into daily business processes.
Cyber security strategy is the critical tool for setting the guardrails for successful business operations.
The type of protection, the resulting efforts and costs are not always the same. UNeedSecurity supports the management with many years of experience, with professional and technical expertise in small and very large organizations. UNedSecurity will support them in determining a daily updated, realistic picture of the attack events on their organization. Only through this picture, which includes the most important risks, can an effective yet cost-effective defense be designed. A cyber security strategy is necessary to manage and monitor the specific projects in the areas of technology and or organization. UneedSecurity works with you to formulate this strategy. Your benefits?
We develop a cyber security strategy tailored to your organization based on a proven
- methodology to close security gaps
- Analysis of the attack surface
The security assessment is based on international standards (NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Critical Security Controls). UNeedSecurity brings in expertise from national and international conferences (Blue and Red Teams) - Defcon, Chaos Computer Club (CCC) etc.
CISO as a Service
Information security officers with the right industry expertise, technical insight, strong communication skills and the charisma to act as a confidant for employees are hard to find.
UNeedSecurity therefore provides you with a team of experts for the various areas of activity of a CISO, who work quickly and efficiently on the solution of the daily tasks under the direction of your main contact person:
- Preparation, maintenance of the security relevant information in an ISMS according to ISO 27001, BSI Grundschutz
- Alignment of the ISMS with the requirements according to KRITIS regulation, NIS2 directive, DSGVO or industry-specific standards
- Preparation, implementation of appropriate effective security policies
- Conduct code reviews, architecture reviews, impact and effectiveness reviews, testing, and communicate findings between various stakeholders
- Initiate awareness campaigns
This way your security officer can actually take care of regulating information security in your organization.
- a permanent contact person who manages the team and required safety management tasks within the framework of a budget
- a team of proven specialists for individual topics
- partner network of UNeedSecurity in the back office
Governance, Risk and Compliance
UNeedSecurity supports certification preparation for the following requirements:
- ISO/IEC 27001
- BSI IT basic protection
- BAFIN BAIT (banking supervisory requirements for IT)
- KRITIS (energy producers and network operators)
- NIS2- Directive
Cybersecurity Resilience Cybersecurity is increasingly viewed as a critical influencer in terms of an organization's ability to recover from adverse events. Adverse events have traditionally been considered to be environmental disasters, market changes, or difficult political circumstances.
The complex IT landscape and the development of new technologies make it difficult to keep track of the vulnerabilities in your organization and to protect it sufficiently.
UNeedSecurity assists in the strategic planning of cyber resilience in your organization and verifies the defense capability based on performed cyber resilience tests.
Security Awareness for Executives
Everyone is talking about the need to train employees in the secure use of corporate IT. But do your decision-makers outside the IT department know,
- that the cloud systems they already use (e.g. M365) provide sufficient information on corporate compliance?
- which security management services also provide non-technical data protection experts with testing options to verify statements made by the IT department?
- how to formulate watertight requirements for service providers
- how to combine data protection and information security in a cost-saving manner?
- what level of information security your organization has actually achieved?
Target group of this offer are:
o Compliance managers
o Data protection officers
o Information security officers
Security Technology Consulting
Organizations want to make informed, understandable decisions when it comes to implementing their cyber security strategy.
Beyond the CISO-as-a-Service offering, UNeedSecurity provides cloud-based demos for new and existing customers to try out security technologies "hands-on" and test their suitability for their own use.
UNeedSecurity accompanies the product selection process from requirements gathering to conception, market analysis, decision making and technical implementation.